17 October 2014

Some life goals - some missing!

Learn Arabic
Learn Russian
Write a book
Appear in a film
Appear on TV
Have more than one child
Visit almost every country in the world
Visit every continent
See the largest mountains
Visit the Seven Wonders and more
See Fleetwood Mac in concert again with Christine McVie in it!
Acquire a Political Science MA and/or a Political Science/History PhD
Re-learn French
Work abroad for a year
Acquire a stable career, maybe in the civil service or academia
Live to 100
Walk someone (a daughter most likely) down the aisle
Perform a wedding
Be a best man
Complete my national currency collection
Collect glass
Buy all the games I've ever played and some more


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've been playing lately #2 two posts a month #3

  I have been sort of half-playing games lately, here are some of them. Final Fantasy XII I hadn’t played this since 2019 or so on my old la...