01 February 2015

The Galway Vindicator

This was the name of a newspaper in Galway that had a limited run around the early 1900's, it was a liberal nationalist paper. In my microfilm readings I never looked at it because it didn't stretch as far as my research (1918-1919) so I just noted how many reels NUIG had.

I was the Galway Walker for 6 years until I realised I don't walk nearly as much as I did when I was 16. I switched to being the Galway Gamer until I remembered that I certainly am not the definitive one, being a self-hating Irishman with no money and lots of responsibility. So now I am named after a long dead newspaper, but I like it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've been playing lately #2 two posts a month #3

  I have been sort of half-playing games lately, here are some of them. Final Fantasy XII I hadn’t played this since 2019 or so on my old la...